A..are Widows and Soldiers okay?

Cix

I've been playing a baby Widow.  I wanted to switch some things around so I tried to use the level ten freespec.  I couldn't pick any primary powers, so I couldn't actually complete the respec.  Curiosity was piqued so I did a bunch of testing.

Level 13 Widow?  No respec.  Level 16 Soldier?  No respec.

I hopped over to Brainstorm.  Level 15 Soldier there?  No respec.  Level 15 Widow over there with a different body type just in case?  No respec.  Level 20 Soldier with the third body type?  No respec. 

That same Soldier at 24?  Forced respec with all of the primary powers unselectable, thus kinda bricked.

Are Soldiers and Widows so rarely played that they're broken and no one noticed, or am I missing something super obvious?

I wasn't able to get screenshots on my PC (another problem to troubleshoot, lol) but grabbed some from my laptop.  These are from a level 24 Widow on Brainstorm.  Choosing Combat Training: Defensive does not allow a primary power to be selected.

I wanted to check here before I made a bug report to make sure I hadn't missed something.

soa_respec1.png

soa_respec2.png

soa_respec3.png

1 hour ago, Astralock said:

When respeccing now, you need to choose your secondary power first.  Just how it works as of Page 5.

There's the super obvious thing I was missing.  I didn't click next after choosing Combat Training: Defensive.  Marvel at my shame.

Many thanks.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3