Peacebringer's Gleaming Bolt wrong range

SpartacusCole

Gleaming Bolt's description says it has a range of 20.00ft, but its actual range is somewhere between 60ft to 80ft from a stationary target. I'm not sure if the actual range is wrong, or if it's just the information in its description that's wrong. I'm hoping it's the former.

On 3/17/2023 at 4:07 AM, Wavicle said:

The 20 ft Range is for the Dwarf version. You can use it while in Dwarf form, but only at short range.

I understand, but that's the description for the non-Dwarf version (my PB doesn't have Dwarf), so it's still wrong. If the info can't be changed or dynamically updated due to game engine limitations, that's fine.

2 hours ago, SpartacusCole said:

I understand, but that's the description for the non-Dwarf version (my PB doesn't have Dwarf), so it's still wrong. If the info can't be changed or dynamically updated due to game engine limitations, that's fine.

Look carefully. It may say Dwarf Bolt or something like that. I think it is stuck on the Dwarf version for some reason.

From the Manage page while in Human form:

image.thumb.png.4ca12d5f83efae5b9e33a77d7d7cf145.png

From the action bar in human form:

image.thumb.png.b12392c1472aee93ca856c385c2727ca.png

Yes it says dwarf, however there is only 1 gleaming bolt power. It could perhaps be updated to list two ranges. Human and Dwarf. 

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **