"Major" Annoyance: I just can't shake these "Feelings"...!

AspieAnarchy

Vigilante-exclusive Contact "The Major", whose arc unfortunately operates like the Praetorian Contacts (i.e. it doesn't matter if you're hip-deep in the arc, the moment you outlevel him, you're SOL if you haven't finished), has left a character of mine (who has long-since become level 50+) stuck with three "loose threads" in his Clues folder - namely, "Resistance Technology", "Bad feeling", and "Disquieted feeling".

These Clues are stuck in my character's Clues folder even after doing the complete arc in Ourobouros. I'd like to be able to be rid of them. A GM was unable to solve this problem and so directed me here.

I do not know if this problem occurs with other Contacts who leave you high and dry if you outlevel them, or just The Major.

...If you're not willing to risk your life or what you hold dear to accomplish your goal, then maybe you should re-think what you really want. Power, control, security; all of those are just fancy ways of saying that you're afraid, and you want to not be afraid anymore. People will do a lot to avoid fear, even become the monsters they're afraid of. - Crimson

The game lags because you touch yourself at night - @Zem

It’s been like that since live.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

I have the same thing with the Rogue guy and have had “the ban hammer” stuck in my clues. Oddly, it also means I can’t have more than 3 missions on my rogue which is very irritating. Kinda wish doing the arc through Ouro cleared it out.

@Xiddo on Excel. Alts: Agent Betel - V_archetypeicon_dominator.png.5633ed21aff3ea441cdd024895843d4a.png  Athosin - Archetypeicon_peacebringer.png.9e329a8a509066a020fd4635ccbb4385.png  Nisotha - image.png.c44c4b37be8839626cedeee9a8966397.png  Anapos - V_archetypeicon_corruptor.png.f105930c83b316a39d147c7de8c7e017.png  Atomic Chilli - V_archetypeicon_brute.png.b1e0b25149b74ff24ce1fd3603064e6e.png  Bainbridge - image.png.fc49fb2cec0488ed5cd6d82f5ea9260a.png