Low Level Boss Farm Rewards

Saikochoro

Quick question on rewards for a couple of the different low level boss XP farms.

For a week or so I was running “the Fastest Farm in the West”. If I chose architect reward I would get plenty of tickets both from bosses and completing the mission. However, I couldn’t figure out how to get it to spawn elite bosses. I tried changing notoriety and everything. So I figured maybe it wasn’t an option.

I then tried both the “Bads in the City” farms (including each type). I could get red elite bosses to spawn, but i got no rewards when I chose tickets. Also the elite bosses were only red and I couldn’t figure out how to get them to purple. Also no rewards if I chose normal rewards. I understand I won’t get infamy, but figured at least some common salvage would drop.

Then I tried the tunnel witches. I was able to get it to spawn purple elite bosses. But similar to the bads farm I don’t receive any tickets when I choose architect reward nor any other rewards if I choose normal reward.

So my question: is there a way to spawn purple elite bosses in “fastest farm in the west”? Or is there a reason that the other farms don’t seem to offer rewards?

Either way it’s fine. I mainly do it for quick levels to mid 20-30s. But getting some rewards is nice to fund the level 25 IOs.

Thanks in advance.

FFitW is set to a specific boss, so you can't make them EBs.  (there's another one with hellions I think is a little faster called something like low level solo farm)

I don't think EBs, AVs or Custom enemies will drop anything from my testing.  I do prefer doing the ones that grant tickets as a few runs is usually enough to get the 2m influence to buy 25 generic IOs when I get to that level, though the EB ones are a little faster on the xp.

I've tried making boss farms with higher levels so you can fight higher level, and at greater + to level with all your powers, but it tends to go considerably slower the higher level you are.