Epics?

Tankshock

Link Minds is available in Psionic Mastery as a tier 3 power. It grants defense to everything, some Psi resistance, and to-hit for 90 seconds, with a default 300 second recharge. It's one of the few Sentinel epics that is attractive but you have to pay the price of two prerequisite powers to get it, as well as the recharge necessary to make it permanent or almost perma. 

Otherwise, Fire Mastery has a crappy PBAOE heal that you can just use on yourself. Or you take Darkest Night from either Dark or Soul (Soul has it at T2, Dark is T3), which massively debuffs enemy damage and to-hit so it indirectly helps you and your allies live longer, but it costs a crapload of endurance to run.

Otherwise that's about it. 

Closed Beta Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/DptUBzh

Epics are designed to round out ATs so you won’t get a proper defensive power on a Sentinel, in the same way that you won’t for any AT with a defensive primary/secondary.

Sentinel Epics are mainly control and utility.

My advice for a Sonic would be to either go Psionic to stack the stuns of Shockwave with Dreadful Wail or Dark for the immob of Tentacles while you use your cone attacks.

• Like 1

I made a Rad/Rad Sentinel and I found that the spec had enough builtt in melee abilities that it made picking up some more worth while.  So Fire had some added melee abilities, particularly an pbaoe to add to Irradiate, Atomic Blast and Ground Zero.  So I picked up Cremate and Fire Sword Circle, which makes my Sentinel equally good at either range or melee, and the Sentinels secondary means I can actually survive in melee.  So if you are looking to round out your character some the epics can be useful.  Trufully I would say that if your looking to round out your build the Sentinel epics are more useful than many other ATs.  The Sentinel melee abilities are more useful and effective than a Blasters armor power is.  The same for control abilities on melee ATs like Tanker.  The only Tank epics that seem worth while are the ones that help with endurance

Edited by dragonhawk777

If you can stand the idea of your character constantly vomiting, consider Leviathan Mastery for KO Blow and Arctic Breath. Both are incredible for straight slotting or procs. Arctic breath will also lower enemy resist.

The main problem with LM is theme compatibility.

Everlasting, even though I do not RP, as:

Doctor Hadius, Crab Spider (Main) ~ Aeronwen, Rad/Super Strength/Mu Tanker ~ Mortality Black, Time/Dual Pistols/Soul Defender ~ Vextravaganza, Illusion/Dark/Psi Controller ~ Baneframe, Robots/Time/Mace Mastermind ~ Zippy-Zap, Electric Armor/Dark Melee/Soul Tanker ~ Laser Lily, Beam Rifle/Energy Aura/Leviathan Sentinel ~ Nezumiko, Savage Melee/Bio Armor/Mu Stalker