Field Crafter changed or bugged?

Nilt

I spent a bunch of time getting my crafting badges but once I got the 2,000 enhancement badge, the last one for me that was needed, I still didn't get the Field Crafter badge or the portable workbench.  I made sure I had everything required according to Paragon Wiki's breakdown.  Heck, I even spent the time to grab the badges for level 45-50 enhancements, though more because I'm a completionist than anything else and I was working on the 2k anyhow.  Still, never got Field Crafter though.

I know I can just buy the workbench but I'd kind of like the badge.  Anyone have issues getting theirs?

Did you go through the invention tutorial?

I [ii]think so[/i] but honestly, that may have been on a different server.  I'll check in a few when I get on.

I did all of the requirements, except for the tutorial and ran into the same outcome as you.  After I did the tutorial, the badge/power was granted. 

Badges > PVP

I done the everything but the 2000 badge and did the starter quest  but i still got nothing

Did you check the vip vendor?  My badge Hunter camped in pocket d for an hour and got the vip badge but the teleport to pocket d power didn't seem to appear until I visited the vendor

• 2 weeks later

I done the everything but the 2000 badge and did the starter quest  but i still got nothing

Did you check the vip vendor?  My badge Hunter camped in pocket d for an hour and got the vip badge but the teleport to pocket d power didn't seem to appear until I visited the vendor

yea it was still 10m  i ended up just paying for it

• 3 weeks later