Inspiration storage

Freedumbite

Since last patch, any inspiration storage I have placed (of which there are many in many bases) are now damn near unclickable. It's looking like I have to go back into every base and fiddle with the inspiration storage just so that people can access their stuff... 

Hmm. After readin your post this had me concerned about my own insp lockers. However, loggin into my 2 bases I was able to open either one with one click.

This may be localized.

I will say my lockers are place flat without a change to the axis's. Also checked my salvage and enhancement lockers just to make sure I wasn't missin anything and was able to click and open with no problems.

I know this is probably not helpin any, sorry.

Good luck on the fix.

@Etched

Having the area that's clearly meant to be clickable almost not clickable at all sounds like a mistake was made and that the items are no longer working as intended. I think we should push for a fix and hear from the dev before going and making changes to our bases.

If the change was reverted and then the clickable box was truly extended below, leaving the chests fully clickable up top, I think we would all be happy.

8 minutes ago, Vexxillion said:

Having the area that's clearly meant to be clickable almost not clickable at all sounds like a mistake was made and that the items are no longer working as intended. I think we should push for a fix and hear from the dev before going and making changes to our bases.

You mean...

• QoL: The click volume of inspiration containers was lowered by -2 feet, making it clickable through the floor when turned upside down.

That was posted with the patch notes. Gotta read the fine print.

@Etched