Hello Everlasting Virtue!

Caios

So after much persuasion, my friend, who knows how much I love this game when it was first out, convinced me to actually play Homecoming myself. And now that I'm back to playing this game I love I figured I should say hello.

I played the original CoH since it's beta all the way till the end. A native of Virtue then, which is why I made Caios here on this now new unofficial RP server. I just wanted to say hello to everyone here as I enjoy the journey and nostalgia all the way to 50.

Hello Everyone! 🤗

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Up 3

On 5/18/2023 at 8:40 PM, Caios said:

So after much persuasion, my friend, who knows how much I love this game when it was first out, convinced me to actually play Homecoming myself. And now that I'm back to playing this game I love I figured I should say hello.

I played the original CoH since it's beta all the way till the end. A native of Virtue then, which is why I made Caios here on this now new unofficial RP server. I just wanted to say hello to everyone here as I enjoy the journey and nostalgia all the way to 50.

Hello Everyone! 🤗

Welcome home!  I was on Virtue, my main toons were named Amber Dark and Amber Midnight.  Currently I am helping a friend on Everlasting, my Toon's name is Iakobinah.  If you need any help or have questions I am online often.  I have been here three years but I do remember how lost I was when I came back.  Again, welcome home!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later