a few questions

savair

I have a character his name is Diamond Ninja he is currently level 13 and near the hospital in kings row . Is it possible to join other players on missions. Also, does the deb I have which is about 800 get paid off quicker in a team ?

Just now, savair said:

Is it possible to join other players on missions

It absolutely is!  You can use the "Looking for Group" or "LFG" chat to look for teams.  Type /lfg followed by a brief message.

1 minute ago, savair said:

does the deb I have which is about 800 get paid off quicker in a team ?

XP in teams, which is what pays off your debt, can vary.  Technically, you only get a cut of the XP your team generates, since it gets divided between all team members, but at the same time, you are facing off against more enemies and tend to defeat them faster.  In general, though, you do tend to get XP faster, (thereby paying off said debt), faster while on a team...

• Thumbs Up 1

I should also point out that teams get "bonus" XP.  What I mean by that is 2 people who are on a team get more experience than if those two people defeated the same enemy while not on a team.

• Like 2

What this team needs is more Defenders

Does the old rule still apply ? As in when being exemplared down allows to reimburse the debt quicker ?

Also when I played on live we did not get xp in this case but now we can ? (in lower level task force for instance).

Taum Athe et non je ne suis pas un fruit et encore moins un thaumaturge !

15 hours ago, savair said:

I have a character his name is Diamond Ninja he is currently level 13 and near the hospital in kings row . Is it possible to join other players on missions. Also, does the deb I have which is about 800 get paid off quicker in a team ?

Anyone using the looking for group channel and saying they're wanting to make a team for something is potentially available for you to join.  However:

1. If they say a minimum level requirement and you are not that level, you cant.

2. If they say "54 level mission" any one welcome, you can.  This is because the missions they're doing allow you to sidekick. up to 1 level below that of the leader of the mission(you dont gain new abilities but the strengths of your abilities match that of a level 49 player (for the most part).

3. If someone says they're doing a mission below your level, you can join any of those and will be exemplared(opposite of sidekicking) to the level appropriate for that mission/group/leader.

As for debt, of course because players are teaming and more are usually being killed faster, your debt clears faster.  Debt for most people on teams is just a very minor inconvenience as it can clear pretty fast.  However of course if the team dies more than survives that's a different story :P... but most of the time its a non issue.

Please try joining teams. Its a new set of play dynamics and good to get the practice in now so you can be a good team mate in the future too. 🙂