Legacy Gold Bricker Rocket Pack

Don't get me wrong, I love the colorable version of the Gold Bricker pack we got, but I would greatly appreciate having the stock version seen on NPCs in order to match up with the rest of the "Legacy" Gold Bricker costume parts. Any chance that could be added?

Edited by MGoblin256

Isn't the one you buy from the P2W person the standard old look?

Tim "Black Scorpion" Sweeney: Matt (Posi) used to say that players would find the shortest path to the rewards even if it was a completely terrible play experience that would push them away from the game...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

2 hours ago, biostem said:

I thought that used the Sky Raiders model.

Pretty sure you can also get the GB one; being an old-timer Red Sider, I usually go for that one.

• Thumbs Up 1

Tim "Black Scorpion" Sweeney: Matt (Posi) used to say that players would find the shortest path to the rewards even if it was a completely terrible play experience that would push them away from the game...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

22 minutes ago, MGoblin256 said:

Yes, but it's not a costume part.

Small matter to me, but obviously not to you, so I can see that being a prob.  Can't you color it to match anyway?

Go have fun!

45 minutes ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

Small matter to me, but obviously not to you, so I can see that being a prob.  Can't you color it to match anyway?

Not exactly. The actual color is a shade that we can't match with the current color palette (something shared by the gold bits on the other Gold Bricker legacy pieces). It also has some other details, such as the rusted-looking propeller and golden metal rings around the jet nozzles, that the colorable version lacks. I'd also argue that the propeller on the colorable one looks worse since it almost looks like it's untextured by comparison.

I've attached an image to illustrate my point (Colorable on the left, "Legacy" on the right). I know it's subtle, but as someone who's very detail oriented, it's something that kinda bugs me, lol. Also just seems strange that the most iconic of the Gold Brickers' costume parts didn't receive a "Legacy" version like the pants, boots, gloves and belt did.

GBPackComparison.jpg

Edited by MGoblin256
  • Like 1