Quick question regarding procs for healers.

squishy

Afternoon everyone,

I am wondering how to slow my chain healing power on my mastermind  (Necromancy / Electrical affinity).

I was hoping that If I slotted a proc healing enhancement in my rejuvenating circuit, the procs would happen on one or more targets healed, but after I checked in the help chat in game, someone told me she was pretty sure it would proc on the caster.

Could someone confirm this, and explain what the logic is on that one?

I mean, for healers specifically, you usually want things to happen to your targets, and not to yourself (unless you're healing yourself of course.)

So I wanted to check here before spending a couple of millions on enhancements that would bring no benefit to my healing abilities.

Take a look at this website: https://cod.uberguy.net/

CoD gives players in-game data about powers, effects, lots of cool stuff if you like to nerd out. 

Then look at the specific powers you have a question about:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.920e3576b8b0d5bc57798c2ebf7c4087.png

There are two little icons on the far right side of the "Effect Group" that describes how the power interacts with the caster and others. For this example, "Heal Other" is stacking per caster and stacks with existing effect. This means multiple players can cast "Heal Other" on the same target and it's effects can apply at the same time. 

Once you get the particular power effects down, you can move on to the proc itself:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.3bb2de05604d768ed6851ddc66a73fdd.png

After searching for the proc name (Numina's Convalescence: Reg/Rec for this example), I can look at the "Effect Groups" and do the same thing - look at the right side to see how it interacts with other casters and effects.

• Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png