Is there a thread for mission descriptions needing to be updated?

Greycat

Hate to put this in the typos since this isn't really a "typo," but we do have missions that have incorrect descriptions. I don't know how doable it is to get them changed.

Example - since i just ran it.

Oswald Cuthbert, "Defeat all sky raiders in lab." (Non story arc mission.)

Actual goal: Three glowies, mainframes you disconnect from the network to stop them from stealing "Cryonite armor."  This is mentioned (sort of) in the description, but not indicated at all (no "Lock down network x/3") in the nav bar with the mission requirements - that still reads "defeat all skyraiders" and gives the timer.

Rewards Cryonite Armor temp power.

image.png.e38f5ffa3c327660d982aac95654dbb4.png

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Also:

Polly Cooper, "Defeat all sky raiders in lab." (Yeah, I'm in Sky Raider land...)

75 minutes, "Defeat all" and click three glowies.

Not a defeat all (any more.)

image.png.e5b840fe62daf5ecb0dc866c8a58d0ad.png

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Virtually every mission Anton Sampson gives out; "Check out Nemesis base" (and variations thereof) as it shows in your mission list almost invariably becomes "...and defeat every Nemesis soldier you find inside" once you enter -- whether or not it actually appears in the mission goal text.