History Tip Missions

it would (or to go to all of them.)

If there's a problem with it, it might be that the plaques don't award a badge (until you get them all,) so I don't know if they'd have a trigger to say "mission complete."  (Though, there's that old "Learn the history of that hero" old newbie mission that did, so maybe it does have a way of doing it.)

• Like 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

The lore badges already track what parts of them have been completed to see when you get the badge itself. I guess the main questions would be how hard would it be to make the mission key off that and do the devs think it is worth their time.

Personally, I find vidiotmaps and the wikis are great tools for getting me to the plaques, more than sufficient when used together, but I'm not going to complain if tips get dropped to guide players to them. My badgers will already have the plaques in the zone they are in already done before the first enemy is defeated, and my non-badgers can just delete the tips like they do the explore ones.