LGBTQ+ supergroup?

GamerKate

5 hours ago, Crystal Dragon said:

I do so recommend checking their base out sometime, it's brilliant. 🥰

I will do that. Likely move one (or more) of my peeps to Everlasting (right?) and check things out.

It is now on my list of things to do.

• Thumbs Up 1

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

On 6/19/2023 at 1:03 PM, irkallanprince said:

I would say you're more likely to run into a queer person on Everlasting than not. It's also the RP server if that's your thing. I help run the Penny Palace, which is the queer bar on Everlasting and we host two events a month and are currently planning a big Pride bash on the 25th. We'd love to see you there!

Thank you 😄

I have moved my toons to Everlasting and joined the discord 🙂 I'll keep playing and hopefully join an Sg at some stage 🙂

k

• Thumbs Up 2

• 3 weeks later
On 6/18/2023 at 2:00 PM, honoroit said:

there was a recent pride costume contest on Excelsior, I don't know, but there might have been a SG behind the organizing of that:

come on @Vindicator - it's a big world out there... youre dredging through threads from a month back down voting 'them odds' and someone trying to assist in resource hunt.  that's not nice, AND it's Sunday.

the two you selected were -

this one: helping a player find in game resource.

the OP: a player inquiring about in game resource.

I can hear 'I am entitled to my opinion', the question pops 'on what'?

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, honoroit said:

come on @Vindicator - it's a big world out there... youre dredging through threads from a month back down voting 'them odds' and someone trying to assist in resource hunt.  that's not nice, AND it's Sunday.

the two you selected were -

this one: helping a player find in game resource.

the OP: a player inquiring about in game resource.

I can hear 'I am entitled to my opinion', the question pops 'on what'?

For some acceptance is a "bad word".

• Thumbs Up 2

Roleplaying mentor volunteer, and mentorship contributor.

Chatrange Popmenu/Where to find me/Beginners Links

blinkiesCafe-Ov.gif.461b52017365412a34160eb002f74cfe.gif

On 6/19/2023 at 5:24 PM, Snarky said:

I am looking for a vampire dedicated group.  I suppose I will have to put up with a number of ghouls and "les enfants du sang" but really a coven of vampires would be best...

There was a vampire-only SG on Champion, way back in the day.  Found it late, and don't remember the name, but they accepted my vampire themed Kin/Dark defender.  Nosfera-too was my very first 50 on live, in 2004 (yes, my first 50 was not a tank, horror be told).  I remade him immediately on HC and still is hella fun.

image.png.e33c80756cc786f4f7444526a1348aaa.png

• Like 1

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present