PLEASE buff the merit rewards for Praetorian story arcs.

SirJeal

I've noticed that the Praetorian story arcs only give 9 merits when completed, no matter the story arc. Meanwhile, those I've done on Blueside, which are just about the same in length for many of them, can end up giving rewards of 30 or more merits.

I'd like to ask that you take a look at merit rewards for Praetorian story arcs, and possibly give them an increase in amounts that you receive. (Especially since many consider Praetorian arcs to be a bit harder naturally as well.)

Haven't done too many Redside arcs yet to see what amounts they give for theirs.

I had heard people say that the rewards on Blueside were buffed. If the Praetorian ones were buffed as well, why is there such a disparity between the merit rewards? Last arc in the hollows I know gives 30 merits for doing. Arcs all the way in First Ward for Praetorian content is still giving just 9 merits for their arcs... no increase at all from the very beginning.

Can't remember which other Blueside story arc I did recently (I'm doing all story arcs in a row through Ouroboros), but it was before the First Ward stuff, and it gave 40 reward merits.