Synapse TF Bugged

Saeletra

Yesterday I was on  this Citadel TF and the second to the last mission repeated itself. We had to log off and log back in for the mission to register as completed and assign us the next mission.

Today, I'm on a Synapse and the 3rd  mission did the same thing. Repeated itself. We all logged for a minute, this time the mission didn't register as competed and repeated itself.

Update: The location was the same, mission title the same. Different named boss. Mission completed and taskforce continued on as normal.

Edited by Saeletra
Added an update.

Midnight Thorn, Overlord of Ivory Tower.  (Everlasting)

yeah, missions and TF can get caught in a loop and it's rare but happened since live.  Everyone logs out (and stay out) for 15 minutes and then something releases to allow the TF or mission series to proceed.

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

• 2 weeks later

Something I noticed that happened to me while solo on Faathim the Kind: As leader of the TF (I was solo) I intentionally clicked on the contact (via the window) during a series of 'auto-advancing missions' with the intention of 'getting the next mission' but I wasn't reading the contact text and unintentionally selected the 'abandon this mission from contact text' and ended up having to repeat two missions. On the Faathim the Kind TF, this happened during the 'Recover the key of Destruction from the Malta Group' portion.

• 2 weeks later