Is there a comprehensive list with tab locations and pictures of all the base items?

Echo Night

Example: I want to find an archway.  Is there a picture of archways and tab location

I am about to start building several bases based on "The Endless" and their realms. However, I am a fairly inexperienced base builder and was hoping to be able to pull up pictures to look at for scale and reference. Any chance something like this exists?

• Retired Community Rep
20 hours ago, Echo Night said:

Example: I want to find an archway.  Is there a picture of archways and tab location

I am about to start building several bases based on "The Endless" and their realms. However, I am a fairly inexperienced base builder and was hoping to be able to pull up pictures to look at for scale and reference. Any chance something like this exists?

Sorry, Echo, there is not currently a reference for this. I advise going thru the editor (I do this every time I build, when I need to create something and I need to find what works the best; at this point I know the relative sizes of things, but it's very helpful to do this, pull things out and turn them around bc  you can end up using the sides and bottoms and bits that you can't see from the pic in the editor). Sounds like something we should put together, tho; currently I'm a bit busy, but I do put out fairly regular videos to help you with building, and I have a discord that is base focused, and  it's a great place to ask questions if  you're looking for things to use to make whatever with.

This link to my Discord is good for 30 days. You are welcome to come join the community! 🙂 https://discord.gg/GR4sx7Dbj

-Dacy

• Like 1

Thank you for the replies @Etchedand thanks for the discord inv @Dacy. Your videos (which are extremely informative and helpful) are what I used to put my very first base together, although it was some time ago, and I haven't touched it since. I also had help from someone else in the game who just wanted to create for the day. My base-building expertise was very limited by my knowledge of how base-building works. I never thought about using multiple pieces to make one piece until I saw that pirate ship post a few days ago. That is wild. Thanks again community and Hago 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1