Check my build, what needs tweaking

• Game Master

So, forget I'm a GM for the minute and assume I'm a normal player just trying to get the best out of his warshade. I started with the build on the pinned guide by Laucianna, then after much discussion and some expensive mistakes I finally came up with a tweaked version of the excellent build posted by @Doomrider. So what do people think? Do I need to change anything? I can't justify the cost of Hami-O's, so made do with alternatives.

Warshade.mbd

• Like 1

Welcome to team Kheldian!

Personally I would swap out the Pacing of the Turtle proc in Unchain essence as most of your attacks if not all give -recharge anyway, something like the Annihilation proc for -res might be nice if you want it just for the debuff.

Your also defo going to want the Agility Alpha incarnate or Ageless Destiny one to keep your Eclipse perma, speaking of Eclipse I see you put the +max hp in there but that is heavily slowing down the recharge so I would suggest putting it into Black Dwarf instead of the normal Resist IO to keep the bonus and keep Eclipse perma

Also with Nova it might be worth slotting the proc chance for build up on there depending on how often you use your Nova attacks 🙂

But overall it looks good! Still has the high melee def from Dooms, you managed to get Shadow Slip in there which is *chef's kiss* and an extra attack in as Unchain Essence!

- Lauci x

• Game Master
10 minutes ago, Laucianna said:

Welcome to team Kheldian!

Personally I would swap out the Pacing of the Turtle proc in Unchain essence as most of your attacks if not all give -recharge anyway, something like the Annihilation proc for -res might be nice if you want it just for the debuff.

Your also defo going to want the Agility Alpha incarnate or Ageless Destiny one to keep your Eclipse perma, speaking of Eclipse I see you put the +max hp in there but that is heavily slowing down the recharge so I would suggest putting it into Black Dwarf instead of the normal Resist IO to keep the bonus and keep Eclipse perma

Also with Nova it might be worth slotting the proc chance for build up on there depending on how often you use your Nova attacks 🙂

But overall it looks good! Still has the high melee def from Dooms, you managed to get Shadow Slip in there which is *chef's kiss* and an extra attack in as Unchain Essence!

- Lauci x

Yeah I do have Agility (when I did my build I was still opening the hybrid) and picked barrier over Ageless due to the increased def and res but am thinking of changing to ageless. I generally stick with lobster unless the enemies run or I'm in an open area, but it does sound like a good change to swap the proc. The POTT was more a placeholder until someone said to me "You slotted what, where??? NOOB!!" 😛 

A lot of the placements are from Doom and as I am not good at frankenslotting I kind of just slotted blind 🙂 

• 3 weeks later
On 8/11/2023 at 4:45 PM, GM Crumpet said:

I can't justify the cost of Hami-O's, so made do with alternatives.

I'm a bit late to responding, but the Hami's can be easily replaced with any acc/dmg piece boosted +5.
The Hamis in my old builds are just relics of the past. I don't recommend those to anyone but haven't had any time or energy to update the builds after taking a long hiatus from the game. 

• Game Master
1 hour ago, Doomrider said:

I'm a bit late to responding, but the Hami's can be easily replaced with any acc/dmg piece boosted +5.
The Hamis in my old builds are just relics of the past. I don't recommend those to anyone but haven't had any time or energy to update the builds after taking a long hiatus from the game. 

Good builds as a starting point, then obviously swap stuff about once you have a feel for the character. I've got my WS where I want it, and my PB is pretty decent using your build as a start, then tweaking for my play style. Without your builds as a starting point I was utterly lost. Laucianna worked with me to maximise my builds to where I have them now, but it would have been a lot harder without yours as a base.

• Thumbs Up 2