BEST BASE - TRANSIT ZONE - ISLAND-8714

honoroit

I regularly get asked by other players: Figs, how do you maintain that hot tight bod?

Its no secret, heroes and villians, it's all about  ISLAND-8714.

It's compact, has all-the-things, and was voted BEST BASE 5 years running on these very forums, even by the mean people, which is totally true!

there's a bar, buffs right by the portal, crafting, merits, and much to see and do.

a hill with an entombed tyrant hero we captured after he was blazing all hell up brickstown, and even a boutique imports fashion center by ICON!

that very boutique has been known to be where I, Figs, design and produce my amazing costumes!

And its compact, sized JUST FOR YOU!

there's a full surround of deep sea waters, with only a minimum of sharks, and that motivates the swimmer towards success!

so, I humbly submit to you the BEST BASE to make YOUR TP ZONE OF CHOICE -->>  ISLAND-8714

but Figs, I know you're famous, but how do I get to  ISLAND-8714?

go to any base portal on a map, or activate your long-range-teleport and enter this SECRET CODE:

ISLAND-8714

spacer.png

don't miss out! 

• Like 1

we had a dozen or so visitors when i was in briefly, and nice comments given.

someone even went shopping at the on-island ICON!

Figs, me, gave a small kata tutorial on the hill, and relaxed a bit until the night came to the island.  its quite pretty at night too!

so be sure to visit ISLAND-8714

• 2 weeks later
On 8/22/2023 at 7:49 PM, honoroit said:

....was voted BEST BASE 5 years running on these very forums, even by the mean people, which is totally true!

Uh, link please to each years voting.

?

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

12 minutes ago, honoroit said:

I see.

It is recursive.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.