MM Incarnate Question

Greatmage

I'm currently using a Beastmaster/Time guide I saw on here a while back hit 50 and am currently working on the Incarnates. I took Agility has my Alpha Slot (Due to the increased recharge and def buff bonuses).

My question is simply this what other Incarnates do you guys feel would be worthwhile (I am using Tactics and Def buff as well as Mace Mastery with Power Blast and  Haste/Afterburn)

I assume possibly Endless (to help offset the massive cost for afterburn and raven spamming as needed)

I would like to get a good Melee Summon that could pair nicely with Wolves and doesn't knockback ect but I am unfamiliar with the other Summons outside of Longbow.

(*Note* I forgot to mention I also got the Judgetment power Vorpal aiming for the upper right slot one with the def to all for me when used in melee. Givin I tend to be in melee often with wolves I figured it couldn't hurt.)

Edited by Greatmage

The left side of the support hybrid tier gives extra bonuses to pets.  IIRC, the interface abilities extend to your pets as well, so go with whatever you like.  As for destiny abilities, I tend to lead toward barrier, (not just for the defense, but also because I like having a way to rez allies if and when needed).  Barring that, maybe clarion since it can be made permanent and  the 24x7 status protection may be very useful for yourself and your pets.  Regarding lores, Cimerorans have some nice melee abilities.

@biostem is correct. The Interface abilities DO affect your pets. You may want to consider Diamagnetic Core Flawless. It gives every attack a 100% chance to inflict a -5% To Hit Debuff and a 50% chance to inflict a -10% Regeneration Debuff. While this doesn't sound like much, it is my understanding that the To Hit Debuff can add up fast, as it will proc on your pets' attacks and yours (to a max of 4 times). It is possible to get a -20% To Hit Debuff  and 40% -Regen on a single target. If someone has concrete evidence on this, please share.

Anyway, that -To Hit Debuff will stack nicely with your pets' defense, and with yours.

Another one that is popular is Degenerative Core Flawless. It does -Max HP (75% chance) with a minor Toxic element added to your (and your pets') attacks. The -Max HP will decrease their Max HP by 3.5% (or by a flat 1000 HP if it is an AV/GM). 

• Thumbs Up 1

I assume you mean Power Boost, for aligning it with Farsight? Should get your pets capped with their own buff and pet aura IOs. In which case I'd suggest:

Alpha: Agility Core Paragon is ok here if you need the recharge, otherwise Intuition Radial / Musculature Radial are the usual pick for me

Judgement: Ion Core is the lazy "no need to even aim" choice. Void Radial might also be a good one, PBAoE and -DMG is decent. If you need a little more defense just pop a purple inspiration imho

Interface: Degenerative Radial / Reactive Radial

Lore: Longbow Core Superior Ally. You have no -regen otherwise. Anything else will make AVs a slog. If that doesn't work because of themeing reasons you can consider whatever else really.

Destiny: Clarion Core Epiphany almost always. You don't want you or your pets to get mezzed, this helps with that a lot. Barrier can be considered sometimes, but you already have defenses sorted. PBed Farsight should be around 20,6% + 4.05% Maneuvers + 10 Pet Aura IOs + 9% from Lioness' buffs is like 44%, so one +5 Def IO in T2 pets should cover you.

Hybrid: Support Core Embodiement