Help access 2nd account!

okeefe9891

See title...
Backstory: I haven't played homecoming in ~3 years, ever since losing my PC in a flood. I recently purchased a laptop capable of running the game, and wanted to log-in only to realize I hadn't saved and can't remember the login info for my 2nd account..
I am SG'd and global friends w/ myself on the other account so I have some information pertaining to the account, just unsure of how to reset or reclaim the login info or if there is even a way to do so.. TYSVM in advance.

did you ever in-game email something to or from your 2nd account?

that could get you at least the @global 

Edited by Troo

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

6 hours ago, Troo said:

did you ever in-game email something to or from your 2nd account?

that could get you at least the @global 

I have the global for the 2nd account, it is @queen bee ... 
i just need the login username and i'm sure i can figure out my password

• Game Master
23 minutes ago, okeefe9891 said:

I have the global for the 2nd account, it is @queen bee ... 
i just need the login username and i'm sure i can figure out my password

The closest we can do is send a message to the forum account which generates an email, then you can use the forgot password function to log into the forum, after which going to account management will tell you the login name and you can change the password there as well. Unfortunately that global name doesn't exist.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, GM Crumpet said:

The closest we can do is send a message to the forum account which generates an email, then you can use the forgot password function to log into the forum, after which going to account management will tell you the login name and you can change the password there as well. Unfortunately that global name doesn't exist.

Apologies... there is no space. @QueenBee

• Game Master
33 minutes ago, okeefe9891 said:

Apologies... there is no space. @QueenBee

nope, still nothing in the database under that global name

Edit. I'm an idiot..... Found it.... It helps if you look in the right place 🙂

Edited by GM Crumpet
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, GM Crumpet said:

And I've sent a message via the forum. As long as you didn't use a burner email and still have access to the email you used to create the account you should be good to go

While i'm certain it wasn't a burner e-mail.. I know it was not my main email. If i knew the email address i used, i would be able to login and this thread wouldnt exist ........

• Game Master
2 minutes ago, okeefe9891 said:

I was literally looking at my global friends list, with only that name on it, at the time of typing my last reply. This is infuriating.

yeah me looking in the wrong place, not you. I'm tired and ready for bed. It's hopefully sorted now