Costume Change emotes not working in Binds?

Fista

This works /cce 0 CCVanguardSigil.  This /bind numpad0 /cce 0 CCVanguardSigil does not.  What am I doing wrong?

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.

Need to remove the second slash and add quotes

/bind numpad0 “cce 0 CCVanguardSigil”

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Need to remove the second slash and add quotes

/bind numpad0 “cce 0 CCVanguardSigil”

Thanks for the help! I figured it just fooling around but did it with out the quotes. ???

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.

maybe a little help with this one? 

/bind numpad7 local The tenebrous tentacles of Tenabula will hold you!$$powexec_name Tenebrous Tentacles

this should work:  /macro CC0 "em none$$cce 0 ccMurderOfCrows"

However there is a bug.  If you edit the macro after you create it then it will not work.  There is a bug in the game.  Even if you edit it and don't change anything and save it.  It will say that the cce command is unrecognized.

this should work:  /macro CC0 "em none$$cce 0 ccMurderOfCrows"

However there is a bug.  If you edit the macro after you create it then it will not work.  There is a bug in the game.  Even if you edit it and don't change anything and save it.  It will say that the cce command is unrecognized.

I had no issues, just tested this exact Macro.  I edited and changed nothing, and it still worked.  I edited it and added $$l test macro, and it still changed costumes and added the local dialogue...How is it not working for you?

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

/bind numpad7 local The tenebrous tentacles of Tenabula will hold you!$$powexec_name Tenebrous Tentacles

That should work...I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that Tenebrous Tentacles is in 2 different power sets (Dark Blast and Dark Mastery).

What happens if you just put [/powexec_name Tenebrous Tentacles] in your chat box...does that fire the power?  Don't use the brackets...

That should work...I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that Tenebrous Tentacles is in 2 different power sets (Dark Blast and Dark Mastery).

What happens if you just put [/powexec_name Tenebrous Tentacles] in your chat box...does that fire the power?  Don't use the brackets...

Yes. That works

Yes. That works

Here are my thoughts

1. Try the whole thing in chat - Does it work?

/local The tenebrous tentacles of Tenabula will hold you!$$powexec_name Tenebrous Tentacles

2.  Verify the spelling by doin a showbind - if there is no misspelling, paste the entire result here

/showbind numpad7

3.  Check the numlock

Let me know how it goes - we can solve this!

Here are my thoughts

1. Try the whole thing in chat - Does it work?

/local The tenebrous tentacles of Tenabula will hold you!$$powexec_name Tenebrous Tentacles

2.  Verify the spelling by doin a showbind - if there is no misspelling, paste the entire result here

/showbind numpad7

3.  Check the numlock

Let me know how it goes - we can solve this!

/local The tenebrous tentacles of Tenabula will hold you!$$powexec_name Tenebrous Tentacles  worked fine

showbind numpad7  returned results of "local the tenebrous tentacles of Tunabula will hold you" with out the quotes.

/local The tenebrous tentacles of Tenabula will hold you!$$powexec_name Tenebrous Tentacles  worked fine

showbind numpad7  returned results of "local the tenebrous tentacles of Tunabula will hold you" with out the quotes.

Let’s try this just for giggles -

/bind numpad7 “local The tenebrous tentacles of Tenabula will hold you!$$powexec_name Tenebrous Tentacles” with the quotes

No joy. I all but copy and pasted it from Paragon wiki. I don't get how the separate parts work but the whole thing does not. Based on my further reading, your last suggestion should work.

No joy. I all but copy and pasted it from Paragon wiki. I don't get how the separate parts work but the whole thing does not. Based on my further reading, your last suggestion should work.

I’m going to work on this tomorrow...get back you.  We will figure this out.

This was really bugging me - but I got it figured out.

Not sure why, but if you reverse the order it works fine - tested it on Beta Server

/bind numpad7 " powexec_name Tenebrous Tentacles$$local The tenebrous tentacles of Tenabula will hold you!"

Not sure why the other way wouldn't hold...let me know...

BINGO!

Thank you so much!