Just a reminder to players who enjoy running the Weekly Task Forces, that October is coming soon.

Or should I say SHARDTOBER.

The four task forces set in the Shadow Shard zones - Firebase Zulu, Cascades Archipelago, the Chantry, and the Storm Palace - are some of the more challenging task forces out there. Primarily as they are in maps that are hard to traverse without a temporary jet pack or Flight / Teleport powers already slotted. 

However, a lot of improvements to game play have made these maps easier to traverse - Team Teleport especially - and quicker to finish, which is why it's highly encourage to use the MONTH OF SHARDTOBER to run these Weekly Task Forces to reasonable success.

(Also, as the Trick Or Treat event usually triggers halfway through the month, you can run a Shard WST to take a break from all the door-to-door fighting)

• Just a reminder that the first one up is Dr. Quaterfield in Firebase Zulu and set to levels 40-44.
  • The second is Sara Moore in Cascades set to 40-50.
  • The third is Justin Augustine in Chantry set to 40-50.
  • The fourth is Faathim (starts in Chantry) running through Storm Palace set to 45-50.

PLEASE have the Team Teleport powerset - purchased from your P2W vendors located in Atlas Park, Pocket D, and Firebase Zulu (yes there is one to the left of General Hammond). Also have Ouroboros unlocked to use for zone missions back into the City zones to preserve the Team Teleport powers on your team for when you need to zip back to the hard-to-reach Shard zones.

Hope to see you this Shardtober! - Witty Librarian

shard2011_justinsatchantry.jpg

• Like 2

Been busy working as a librarian

Been busy writing stories and getting published!

Check me out at https://paulwstories.com/

11 hours ago, MoonSheep said:

i recommend running them with enemies buffed for that classic CoH feel 😎

I'm looking forward to a +4 Enemies Buffed Players Debuffed Dr. Q!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

Inadvertently presses the No Temporary Powers and No Travel Powers options.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)