Defender Voltaic Sentinel and ATO Vigilant Assault PBAoE +Absorb not working?

Emerald Fusion

I have a L50 Kinetic/Electric Defender, I'm working on his IO build.  I decided to put Superior Vigilant Assault in Voltaic Sentinel, but the Recharge/Chance for Minor PBAoE +Absorb does not appear to work in the power.

According to the description it should fire roughly 5 times per minute, but I played an entire Hamidon Raid and didn't see it fire once. 

Possible bug?  Or should Voltaic Sentinel not allow a Defender ATO set?

Several procs dont carry over to pet abilities but instead only have a chance to fire off one time when the power is first cast as already mentioned.  Try recasting it a bunch of times to see if it ever fires off when casting.  Pets and procs probably need to get looked into but if an enhancement does absolutely nothing in a power,  it may need a prioritized fix.

1 hour ago, Emerald Fusion said:

I cast the power, deactivated it, and cast it again, several times over and over and it doesn't seem to fire at all.

There's a good chance it simply doesn't work in a pet, as the proc itself creates a pseudo pet. It could also be because the power doesn't do any direct damage on its own. Procs are weird and often don't work as one might expect them to.

Edited by Captain Fabulous
  • Thumbs Up 1