hide pet nameplates? hide heal/dmg numbers?

You can set the display of other entities (players, NPCs, pets, etc.) quite granularly using the /setoption command, There's a detailed writeup in the Guide, link below.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:聽 GABS Bindfile聽 路聽 WindowScaler聽 路聽 Teleport Guide聽 路聽 and City of Zeroes聽 all at聽 www.Shenanigunner.com

• 3 months later
On 10/9/2023 at 6:12 PM, Shenanigunner said:

You can set the display of other entities (players, NPCs, pets, etc.) quite granularly using the /setoption command, There's a detailed writeup in the Guide, link below.

Necroing because I was searching the forum with the same question, but reading your guide and looking through the options file, there does not appear to be an option for pet names. Pet health bars seem to be linked to ShowVillainBars, but I can't find anything anywhere that touches pet names at all.

Looks as if you're right. There are some odd gaps in the commands and I wonder if the option names/hooks are actually in there. Some of the info in the Guide (and the commands entries for the wiki) were found by code trawlers,

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:聽 GABS Bindfile聽 路聽 WindowScaler聽 路聽 Teleport Guide聽 路聽 and City of Zeroes聽 all at聽 www.Shenanigunner.com