RAD/Fire Build - Can someone help ?

Jepetoduf

Someone suggested me in game to make a Brute RAD/Fire build, which I did. However, I am having a hard time finding a build on the forum that I can load into the program to at least guide me a bit.

Would anyone point me in the right diretion ? 

Thanks you

This should be asked in the Brute forum. What is the intent of the build? General content, farm, etc? I haven't looked as of late, but you might be able to find a build for general play oddly enough in one of the guides on farming in the Guides section. I just checked. I don't have a current build as both my general and farming builds are based on the old way Rad was done in terms of procs.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Emma Strange: Ill/dark Controller. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Hesitation: Claws/sr Scrapper. 8. Within Reach: Axe/stone Brute. 9. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute.  10. Chasing Fireworks: Fire/time Controller. 

"Downtime is for mortals. Debt is temporary. Fame is forever."

1 minute ago, Jepetoduf said:

General farming yes. Sorry @Without_Pause I'm really bad at finding stuff in the forum I can't find it

For farming, there should be no lack of those builds in the Guilds section, or at least ask there.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Emma Strange: Ill/dark Controller. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Hesitation: Claws/sr Scrapper. 8. Within Reach: Axe/stone Brute. 9. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute.  10. Chasing Fireworks: Fire/time Controller. 

5 minutes ago, Snarky said:

Rad fire is pretty much a farmer thing.  And it is great for that, have two.  Built normally for regular content…..  well.  Anything is playable 

The one time we teamed up for a synapse a couple years ago on Everlasting I ran my rad/fire brute and shredded everything. But then again that's probably an limited sample size of the set being used to great affect outside of a fire farm.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SeraphimKensai said:

The one time we teamed up for a synapse a couple years ago on Everlasting I ran my rad/fire brute and shredded everything. But then again that's probably an limited sample size of the set being used to great affect outside of a fire farm.

AoE in a Synapse is always appreciated.  And with any decent play the clocks cannot beat you down.  I could see that working well there.  And evidently did

3 hours ago, Vlardoom said:

Brigg's is a good start point with explanations.

Except for the 3 years old part. Procs and /FA have changed since then.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.