The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

PvP...at the Witch's House?

Dacy

• Retired Community Rep

OPTIONAL PVP From 7-10 PM EST, Regular Live hours resume from 10-Midnight!

We're adding some spice to some of our Live hours tonight! While the PvP flag is on, it's your choice whether you want to fight the monsters, or flee from them! So come on in for an even more thrilling Haunted House experience!

Only Monsters Can Be Fought (not a free for all, you're safe from everyone except the monsters!)

PvP(1).thumb.png.ec48e560a7f2b7f772583118e1aebd04.png

So, we're trying this to see if it goes well, is liked, is attended, and all that. IF people like the base grounds for pvp fun, I'd be happy to open the base during off hours for PvP. Live hours currently are 7pm-12am Fridays and Saturdays, and Sundays from 2-6pm, EST. If this goes well, I'll be happy to do more events! So let's see if this is something people want to see.

-CR Dacy

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/13/2023 at 9:54 AM, Dacy said:

OPTIONAL PVP From 7-10 PM EST, Regular Live hours resume from 10-Midnight!

We're adding some spice to some of our Live hours tonight! While the PvP flag is on, it's your choice whether you want to fight the monsters, or flee from them! So come on in for an even more thrilling Haunted House experience!

Only Monsters Can Be Fought (not a free for all, you're safe from everyone except the monsters!)

PvP(1).thumb.png.ec48e560a7f2b7f772583118e1aebd04.png

So, we're trying this to see if it goes well, is liked, is attended, and all that. IF people like the base grounds for pvp fun, I'd be happy to open the base during off hours for PvP. Live hours currently are 7pm-12am Fridays and Saturdays, and Sundays from 2-6pm, EST. If this goes well, I'll be happy to do more events! So let's see if this is something people want to see.

-CR Dacy

Great new additions this year! Love the form changing 😄