Enemies Autohit

TimesSeven

On 11/20/2023 at 3:30 AM, Akisan said:

Nobody'd make any influence blueside if we had to pay to clean/repair our costumes.  Half the missions are in the sewers! (That, or in one of the many blue caves...)  Of course, having full impervium costumes does explain how insanely high Icon bills are at 50...

Really though, the base game may be easy enough, but QoL fixes are still nice to have.  Hopefully, we'll also get a few optional ways to bump the difficulty of our everyday missions (like harder enemy AI/powers) without sacrificing rewards, but stuff like the Hardmode TFs will have to do for now.

For the bolded, I would REALLY hope that if we get ways to bump difficulty of every day misisons, then the rewards would go up, not down. Because them going down cause you bumped up the difficulty would be such a foolish feature I'd pretty much avoid those new settings forever. And I'm sure I'm not the only one based on how many folks DON'T use the challenge options on TF today.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later

I disapprove of auto-hit attacks or powers all together, for they affect character classes disproportionately. Most support types, and scrappers for example depend on high defenses, while brutes and tankers does not, so the auto hit is a very discriminating form of challenge and thus wrong.

In the same vein, I disapproved with the auto kill powers as well. Its even worse when the auto hit is also auto kill such as Battle Maiden blue energy field that is spammed a bit too much.

Hugs

Sue

1 hour ago, MsSmart said:

Its even worse when the auto hit is also auto kill such as Battle Maiden blue energy field that is spammed a bit too much.

You can see those and avoid them....

(Edit: Even if they spawn at your character, since they spawn at party members, you still have a window of time to get out of them before they do anything as long as you are paying attention. As opposed to actual autohit attacks that give no warning and immediately affect your character because they are NPC powers as opposed to a mission environmental effect.)

Edited by Rudra