Time/Dark maybe?

Xandyr

Greetings all !

I'm starting to get burnt out on my tanks and MMs, so I was thinking about rolling a new Defender. 

I've played Time on a MM, and looking at secondaries,  it looks like it would pair well with Dark. Thoughts or input?

I'm not locked in to these sets. I'm just looking for a fun set that'll hold my attention, bring a lot to a team but can solo. I've already done Dark/DP and Nature/Electric.

Appreciate it!

-x

Outside of having cones, Dark offers an attack/heal where Time don't really need it. If I was going to do a Time Defender to solo with it, I would go Time/ice. You can stack holds fairly early on to take care of bosses. It's honestly on my list of things to make once I get some others to 50. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Emma Strange: Ill/dark Controller. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Hesitation: Claws/sr Scrapper. 8. Within Reach: Axe/stone Brute. 9. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute.  10. Chasing Fireworks: Fire/time Controller. 

"Downtime is for mortals. Debt is temporary. Fame is forever."