Saving minions?

Ultimo

So, I have an arc published which uses a variety of custom groups, mostly composed of minions.  Since it was published, I have replaced my computer, so it's no longer saved on my hard drive.  My thought was to "edit" the published arc, and save the characters locally, but I'm not sure how to do it.

Interestingly, somehow, some of them have already saved locally... but not all.

Specifically, the groups represent WW2 armies, with Officers, Infantry and Special Forces characters for each.  The British, Russians, Germans, Italians and Japanese have all saved locally... but not the US army characters.  I can't even tell you how the other factions all got saved, let alone how I save the US characters.

Anyone have any thoughts?

13 hours ago, Ultimo said:

So, I have an arc published which uses a variety of custom groups, mostly composed of minions.  Since it was published, I have replaced my computer, so it's no longer saved on my hard drive.  My thought was to "edit" the published arc, and save the characters locally, but I'm not sure how to do it.

Interestingly, somehow, some of them have already saved locally... but not all.

Specifically, the groups represent WW2 armies, with Officers, Infantry and Special Forces characters for each.  The British, Russians, Germans, Italians and Japanese have all saved locally... but not the US army characters.  I can't even tell you how the other factions all got saved, let alone how I save the US characters.

Anyone have any thoughts?

For all the characters that you still need to save, you will need to "edit" them, click through to the end to save them.  You may need to also on the "register" / "save" screen, click on the "Show Save Path" button on the lower left corner to be sure you're putting them in a folder / naming them appropriately.

It's pretty simple, but tedious.  But should solve your issue.

• Like 2

Ya, I was able to do that with most of the main characters, but the minions don't appear anywhere on their own.  That is, they're part of the US Army group, but if I call up that group, it doesn't show them there.  They're only in the mission, but not as individual characters, so I can't even edit them.

It's not a big deal, I decided just to recreate them.