Help building ss/ea or sm/ea brute

bobthepig12

I'm quite inexperienced with making builds! I have a concept in mind for a ss/energy aura or savage/energy aura build, but i have no idea how to make it! 

i heard rage crash hurts defence set more , so i might be more inclinee on savage

anyone got a good build of either to share?

please help a noob out 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️ 

thanks 😘

Edited by bobthepig12

Builds can be found using the search feature on the thread below.

B U T, no need to worry about builds as much as what you are going to like.

Roll em both and jump into a couple DFBs (death from below), you'll know pretty quick what you really like.

I like Super Strength for a new player to learn on. It has some control and mechanics to pay attention to, as well as take advantage of without having to shoot for god mode. and I love me some foot stompin.

You could try Street Justice as well.

Edited by Troo

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Energy aura can be pretty forgiving since you have tools to deal with endurance and heals.  Yes, super strength's rage crash will make you a little more vulnerable for a time, but there are creative ways to minimize that.

But as was mentioned, concept and style should come first.  Both savage and super strength are fantastic sets.

I don't have a SS or Savage/ea build, but I do have a Claws one which should be easy enough to port. Savage should be really easy to port since Hemorrhage is an easy skip similar to Evis. I would deem this a good build for general content. If you want something for 'any' map while doing max diff, then this isn't it. I still need to do some playtesting for a build in that regard. It's also fairly cheap and can be made cheaper without that much of a difference. I tend to make my builds in the $500 mill area. Note, I think I soloed it or darn near did to 50 and can do numerous maps at +3/x8 as I rather solo on that level versus max diff. I can. I just prefer not to. On a team? (chuckles)

EA works decently with SS due to the end recovery. The Rage crash loss of Def is what it is. 

Without Remorse - Brute (Claws - Energy Aura).mbd

Edited by Without_Pause

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."