Soul Absorption doesn't take Accurate Healing sets

Uun

Soul Absorption provides you and your team with a +recovery and +regen buff which increases based on how many defeated and alive foes are hit. It also applies a tohit debuff to the alive foes. The power autohits defeated foes but alive foes require a tohit check.

The power accepts Accurate ToHit Debuff sets, ToHit Debuff sets, End Mod sets and Healing sets. If the +regen buff increases based on the number of alive foes hit, the power should also accept Accurate Healing sets.

• Like 1

Im with @Uun on this one

this is obviously a healing power that requires a to hit check and therefore accepts accuracy enhancements

logically it follows it should also accept accurate healing enhancements as well

while it could be working as intended as @Rudra stated, it feels more like an oversight

good catch OP

Its easy to criticize a suggestion but can you suggest an alternative?

6 hours ago, Rudra said:

From what I've seen, Soul Absorption isn't supposed to be able to slot accurate healing sets. So that would make this a suggestion rather than a bug.

The fact that the power doesn't currently accept Accurate Healing sets doesn't mean it's not supposed to. The power has a +regen buff determined by the number of foes hit. Defeated foes are autohit but living foes require a to-hit check. The power accepts accuracy enhancements. Unless the +regen buff is only based on defeated foes or is autohit against living foes, then the power is supposed to accept Accurate Healing sets.

I am disinclined to get into yet another argument about whether something that is currently designed to not use something is a bug or a suggestion. To me, a bug is something that is not working as intended whereas adding something we believe something should have no matter how logical is a suggestion. My part in this is done.