Last Night in Pocket D...

Itsyagirl

...there were catgirls.

On the old forums there used to be 'last night' threads where people could recap any important conversations, shout out memorable pieces of roleplay, and just generally discuss the night's goings on.

I figure that Pocket D is pretty bustling nowadays, so it would be nice to have one for here. (The last night rule isn't strict! Feel free to bring up events from a little further back or you like.)

Please keep the thread free of drama and flaming, kthx <3

LGBT Plus Ultra on Everlasting.

Last night in Pocket D there was a super strength brute that must have "accidentally" consumed a drink spiked with Superadine after dancing with some Troll girls. The bouncers tried to kick him out after he stated picking fights with the other patrons in the club but that didn't go so well. Several bouncers were thrown through a brick wall and one even flew through the roof after getting hit with the most devastating uppercut I've ever seen. Luckily there was a healer on site to help the bouncers but the one that flew trough the rafters was instantly teleported to the hospital- I hope he is okay. Luckily, there was a mentalist on site who was able to put the brute to sleep so he could be brought to the PPD until the drug wore off. It was fascinating; she made the whole room calm down somehow. I had never felt so tranquil in my life after she stepped in, especially considering the circumstance! All in all, it's always a fun night out at Pocket D. I will definitely be back with my buds once they fix the wreckage!

CC-

Originally from Dark Revolution villain SG on Champion- hit me up if you were too!

Currently on Everlasting as:

CC- Charge  (lvl 50 SS/Elec Brute)

• 2 weeks later

Doesn't the D have power suppressors?  In fact early on, when the D first opened up, there weren't even travel powers allowed.  It wasn't a very popular decision and the suppressors were relaxed, but certainly not turned off.  Full on super powered fights just can't happen in the D.

Doesn't the D have power suppressors?  In fact early on, when the D first opened up, there weren't even travel powers allowed.  It wasn't a very popular decision and the suppressors were relaxed, but certainly not turned off.  Full on super powered fights just can't happen in the D.

Well, there's that one bartender who keeps saying something like "The chalk marks?  Yeah, Back Alley Brawler had one too many last night."  Presumably he's talking about the time Back Alley Brawler got tanked on prune juice and started scrawling his favorite scenes from Dragonball Z all over the dance floor before the security guys dragged him out of there.  Last Night.... at Pocket D.

UPS1xkf.png

Well, there's that one bartender who keeps saying something like "The chalk marks?  Yeah, Back Alley Brawler had one too many last night."  Presumably he's talking about the time Back Alley Brawler got tanked on prune juice and started scrawling his favorite scenes from Dragonball Z all over the dance floor before the security guys dragged him out of there.  Last Night.... at Pocket D.

I can't believe Back Alley Brawler is entry level trash.

As a Scrapper main I eat a steady diet of crayons and glue to keep my wits sharp and my reflexes honed.

The guy was strong and took a PCP like troll drug that makes him not feel pain. What’s there to surprress?

Originally from Dark Revolution villain SG on Champion- hit me up if you were too!

Currently on Everlasting as:

CC- Charge  (lvl 50 SS/Elec Brute)