Changing Global @Handle?

ghosttalker

Hi everyone -

First and foremost, thank you so much for relaunching COH.  It has been wonderful reconnecting with online friends from live and getting to know Paragon City again.

Onto my question....

Is it possible to change our @global handle?  I made a hasty decision with my global, and I'd like to change it to something more gender neutral that more of my friends will know me as. 

You can change it, but one time only.

Go to Menu->Chat ID

That will display your global handle and can change it there

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Hi.  Thank you both for the feedback.  I went into the game and looked at my menu.  There is no Chat ID dropdown.  Just chat handle.  When I click on that, it just tells me what my current global is.  I tried using the /changehandle option too, but that did nothing. 

I just figured out how to submit a ticket.  Hopefully someone will have time to help me with my request, but thanks to you both for trying to help.

Chat handle is the option.  There is no change button on the pop up window?  If not, it’s likely you already changed it once.  Regardless, the support ticket is still the way to go.

Sorry about that.

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

• 1 year later
  • City Council

Hi there,

If no one has answered this, yet - you are only given one Handle Rename per account.

If you made a mistake (or would just simply like to change it), you can contact a GM or submit a support ticket requesting an additional one!

• Thanks 1

Please contact me on the Homecoming Discord for a faster response! Arcanum#7164

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

• 4 months later