Who is Charlie Newland? / Qui est Charlie Newland ?

Blyzzard

Who is Charlie Newland?

He's all alone on a desert island and he's talking to us about his balloon.
 "Where did that ball go? It was just here..."

Does anyone know anything about this NPC? "I've known him" for years but he's just there on his island looking for his ball.
It would have been funny if the developers had created a story for him, finding out why he's on his island, creating a funny story with his balloon and aquatic creatures for example and/or a beach volleyball story with surfers that went wrong lol. The story could be as simple as finding the lost ball!

Anyway, it was when I saw this NPC again that I thought it would be nice to have missions like that with obscure NPCs "hidden" in maps that you could find by exploring the game's maps. But missions that may or may not be fun, but that would be a change from what we're used to seeing.

Qui est Charlie Newland ?

Il est tout seul sur une île déserte et il nous parle de son ballon.

" Où est passé ce ballon ? Il était juste là..."

Quelqu'un sait quelque chose sur ce PNJ ? "Je le connais" depuis des années mais il est juste là sur son île et il cherche son ballon.
Ca aurait été rigolo que les développeurs lui créent une histoire, savoir pourquoi il est sur son île, créer une histoire marrante avec son ballon et des créatures aquatiques par exemple et/ou avec des surfeurs une histoire de beach volley qui aurait mal tournée lol. L'histoire pourrait être simple : Retrouver le ballon perdu !

Enfin bref c'est en revoyant ce PNJ que je me suis dis ce serait bien d'avoir des missions comme ça avec des pnjs obscurs "cachés" dans des cartes qu'on pourrait trouver en explorant justement les cartes du jeu. Mais des missions un peu rigolotes ou non mais qui changeraient de ce qu'on voit d'habitude.

screenshot_231226-20-18-10.jpg

screenshot_231226-20-21-22.jpg