Runs great on Garuda Dragonized Linux

Just wanted to say that The launcher and game run great on Garuda Dargonized Linux.

System Information        
    manufacturer        LENOVO
    version            ThinkPad T460

It's an older laptop but Garuda is perfectly blended with wine and the game and launcher run perfectly.

• Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later

Cool!  Please update your experience and thoughts after a few weeks of runtime if you can.

Was thinking about giving Garuda a whirl, I also have an old laptop.  Loving linux so far because of the better use of RAM than the M$ system.

I am looking at the Garuda KDE Lite version.  Hoping for the least amount of bloat and something way easier than Arch.

Currently running linux mint for the last few months, to dip my toe into the linux water.  Like it a lot, but it has too many pre-installed apps for my taste.  It is very windows like and easy to use, but with all those pre-installed apps it is always updating apps which I do not use or need.  (The main reason I wanted to get away from the window$).

Next install will be partitioning my drive correctly so I can switch distros on a whim.

Others distros which I am reading about:  Nobara and CachyOS.

PvP Capture the Flag!  Bring some fun into it....

• 1 month later
On 1/18/2024 at 4:22 PM, lemming said:

I've been running via Pop-OS (it's ubuntu based as well) and HC works great.

I can verify that Pop-OS works just dandy and my Linux PC is as old as the game. I have an issue with controlling the game from my main computer via Barrier. The camera spazzes out completley. Seems like Barrier doesn't like mouselook or holding on to buttons and keyboard keys too long. 

//Jack

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well I have others.”

― Groucho Marx