Bring back "No XP when Exemplared" option.

When the double inf option was removed the options for XP were pared down to just "Earn XP/No XP". I'm not asking for double inf to be added back but the "No XP when Exemplared" option was pretty useful for duoing and trying to keep your levels synced up, especially with the removal with levelling pacts. You can of course manually turn XP off if you're higher than your levelling partner and then manually turn it back on once they catch up but it would be pretty convenient if you could just keep it set to No XP when Exemplared and not have to worry about forgetting to switch.

"Minimal FX Everything!"

I love this game. I'm eternally grateful that it was brought back.

"It's not enough that I win, somebody else has to lose" is not the attitude of a Hero.

I agree that a "No XP when Exemplared" option would be useful, and I second the suggestion. In the meantime, here is a macro I use to create an On/Off button for XP that fits in my powers tray:

/macro_image "DayJob_XPBoost" "XP Toggle" "option_toggle noxp"

It's a bit more convenient than going into the options menu to flip the switch.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, The Chairman said:

I agree that a "No XP when Exemplared" option would be useful, and I second the suggestion. In the meantime, here is a macro I use to create an On/Off button for XP that fits in my powers tray:

DayJob_XPBoost? Does that turn off Patrol XP?

16 minutes ago, The Chairman said:

Thanks, that's helpful 🙂

"Minimal FX Everything!"

I love this game. I'm eternally grateful that it was brought back.

"It's not enough that I win, somebody else has to lose" is not the attitude of a Hero.

If you park in a spot that accumulates credit for a different Day Job badge doesn't it prevent one from getting Patrol XP?

I know that it used to. I would park my characters in a hospital, or in Pocket D, and I didn't accumulate Patrol XP.

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

4 minutes ago, PeregrineFalcon said:

If you park in a spot that accumulates credit for a different Day Job badge doesn't it prevent one from getting Patrol XP?

I know that it used to. I would park my characters in a hospital, or in Pocket D, and I didn't accumulate Patrol XP.

Nothing overrides accumulation of Patrol XP. That is the one Day Job that is literally everywhere in the game and stacks with every other Day Job for gaining its benefits. (And as best I can remember, it has always been that way.) (Edit: So yes, you can park in Pocket D or the hospital or anywhere else you want, and you will earn Patrol XP alongside the Day Job reward you are parked at.) (Edit again: You can't even stop Patrol XP by turning off XP. It still accumulates no matter where you are and no matter what you do, it just waits to be used until you resume earning XP.)

Edited by Rudra
  • Thanks 1

You know... they have 2XP and 1.5XP items at the P2W vendor. I wonder how difficult it'd be for the developers to add a 1/2 XP item to the P2W vendor.

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.