Help, new player, never played before.

Niizzy

On 6/19/2019 at 8:48 PM, Niizzy said:

Hi! So, I never had the chance to play this game back in the day. Every time I saw something about it, it left me fascinated. I'm really glad to have the chance to play it! Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this and whatnot, but I didn't saw anything for new player introductions and I got the impression that the "help" part of the forum is for bugs and such and I didn't want to flood the ingame help chat. With that out of the way, I have some questions:

• When people are looking for teams, blue or blueside=heroes, right?
  • What DFB, TF, BAF stands for?
  • In this game, instead of the "normal" "LFP", people say "LFT", right?
  • If I want some help to do some missions, how should I properly ask for it?
  • Can I get all the powers from my 2 powersets?

Thats all the questions I had on top of my head for now. Again, if this is the wrong place to ask these things, sorry!

Thanks!

I suggest just playing the game.  Don't get into min-max behavior.  Do experiment with various character builds because you might enjoy one more than another.

Later. You can get obsessed with chasing min-max.  Have fun.

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

COH bomp bomp: 

We are definitely a welcoming community here...the original poster hasn't logged into the forums since June 22...Not sure we need to keep giving her advice...But it's nice that months later we still care!

• Like 1

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Honestly, with the OP having pulled a fade from the forums entirely (not just this thread), it's probably a good idea for a GM to close it - else it will keep getting necro'd by all the well-meaning and helpful folks in our community.

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism