What goes well with STJ ?

Naturallymorbid

So I've trying out Street justice / Rad (lvl 26 )and so far I'm a fan of Street justice.. the AOE is pretty terrible but the damage is good and most importantly i like the animations so far (except for shin breaker.

But I'm not sure about the pairing with Rad, any other suggestions of secondaries that might work with Street justice?

The only sets that would do more for your AoE damage than /Rad are /FA and /Bio.  I'm not really sure that's what you're asking about, though.  What is it specifically you want that Radiation Armor isn't doing for you?

...and shield. Don't forget the shield.

I have a 50 StJ/Rad Stalker.  Not a Brute — but the Brute would have even more of an advantage due to the aura Stalkers don't get.

Spinning Strike gets much better with a healthy dose of global recharge, and the radiation PBAoE power supplements it well.  Between the two I have little issue nuking groups of +3 and +4 enemies to the ground.

StJ is a fairly single-target-focused set, but from my experience the PBAoE in /Rad props it up well when AoE is needed.  (And that's coming from an aura-less Stalker PoV.)

No secondary is going to turn a StJ Brute into a min/max AoE machine, but when you're toe-to-toe with an AV or GM, you're going to tear it apart.

• Like 1

Rerolled a Rad/ss tank wanting to make it a SJ/rad brute instead. I'm only holding off since I have a SJ/shield scrapper I want to focus on. If the Rad/tw tank which I did replace it with doesn't work out because I can't tolerate /tw being so slow, I'll go Rad/sj. I did roll a Spines/bio brute to see how much I like /bio or not.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

The only sets that would do more for your AoE damage than /Rad are /FA and /Bio.  I'm not really sure that's what you're asking about, though.  What is it specifically you want that Radiation Armor isn't doing for you?

As far as the AOE i was referring the Street justice's AOE not rad, both PBaoe attack has horrible range.

To me Rad felt a little "squishy"  i though maybe im not combining the right sets either I'm not fully using Rad potential with STJ or there are other sets that shorten the time to kill, so they feel less squishy.