Rikti Invasions

3 hours ago, Snarky said:

Ich hatte gern Blutwurst!

I am Ukrainian ... 

Кров'янка (krovianka) is a Ukrainian blood sausage. In some regions, it is called “кишка” – kyshka (meaning “intestine“). It is made with pig's blood and includes buckwheat as a main filler

I am sure you could swap out the pig's blood for ... something more to your taste.

I ate it A LOT growing up. It was delicious.

EDIT: I am more familiar with the term kyshka. Hearty, tastes heavily of iron and spices.

Edited by JasperStone
  • Thanks 1

/e poofgone

3 hours ago, JasperStone said:

I am Ukrainian ... 

Кров'янка (krovianka) is a Ukrainian blood sausage. In some regions, it is called “кишка” – kyshka (meaning “intestine“). It is made with pig's blood and includes buckwheat as a main filler

I am sure you could swap out the pig's blood for ... something more to your taste.

EDIT: I am more familiar with the term kyshka. Hearty, tastes heavily of iron and spices.

Slava Ukaine!

Also this sounds very much like "black pudding" whcih in the UK is a major constituent of what we commonly call a "Full English Breakfast". Lesser nations frequently refer to it as "food of the Gods" because it truly is so wonderful.

And for reference a FEB should be;

Eggs,

Bacon

Sausage

Tomatoes

Black Pudding

Mushrooms

Bread & Butter/Toast (depending on preference)

Fried bread

Baked beans are optional. Some consider them American but Americans don't seem to understand them so...

A large mug of strong hot English Breakfast Tea (orange in colour, more caffeine than other better known warm beverages and better for you at the same time having more anti-oxidants and trace elephants.

Hash browns should NEVER EVER EVER be part of an FEB. Nor should any other potato based foods. Not even chips (which are not crisps)

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

4 hours ago, JasperStone said:

I am Ukrainian ... 

Thank you. Ukraine is one of the hardworking bread baskets of the world.  Great people. Great food.  Great people to….   Um, anyways thanks!  

(and support Ukraine!)

• Pizza (Pepperoni) 1