Watch Dogs seeking members.

hp

So I was watching someones stream and a Watch Dog organization is in the works and I was giving the incredible responsibility of becoming the first Watch Dog and senior community manager of said Watch Dogs.

Why are you here? As the leader of The Watch Dogs, I'm looking for new dogs. OUR watch begins soon ladies and gentlemen. If you're interested please post below of your experience in the field and why you'd be a valuable member of The Watch Dogs.

-Real Big Dawg

UzQ8Eke.png

Could you be more vague? Is this a SG you are inviting people to? A new server? I actually have no idea. I looked at your message for any type of hint... thinking maybe the underlined letters meant something. Still no clue who you are or what you are recruiting for.....

• Like 1

I'm still getting details from the higher ups. My understanding is this is a group of people to be watchers over the servers as a whole. Keep players in check and mischief down to a minimum. I'm still ironing out the details of the contracts and what benefits we'll be getting. One I know for sure is a fully IO'ed 50 of our choice and still more to be decided out. I'll post all details once I've received them.

- Real Big Dawg

UzQ8Eke.png

Hey this Banana Man AKA Banana Joe, I was the leader of the Banana Barrage SG on the Guardian server (yes, really).

You might also remember from my ff/archery pvp toon, Fettuccine Alfred or El Diablo XXX, my user name in Tribes Ascend.

If you hadn't made this post, I probably would have pretty soon. This is something we are definitely needing and

I

AM

YOUR

GUY.

My ff/archery was a watch dog in RV - one of the most feared on the server, and even had a dog costume. I had the speed record for the abandoned sewers trial on six servers.

PART III: CHARACTERS IN MY ARSENAL WHEN LIVE SHUT DOWN

Banana Man: FF/archery defender, level 50 FULLY SO'd

Banana Joe: FF/archery defender, level 50 FULLY SO'd

Fettuccine Alfred: FF/archery defender, level 50 FULLY IO'd

DragonSlayer3: Broadsword/regen scrapper, level 50 FULLY SO'd

Tornado Cash-Flow: Storm/beam defender: level 50 FULLY SO'd

Pizza gonna eat ya: warshade level 50, mostly SO'd

Pm me in game I don't want to talk too much about my capabilities out in the open.

Hey this Banana Man AKA Banana Joe, I was the leader of the Banana Barrage SG on the Guardian server (yes, really).

You might also remember from my ff/archery pvp toon, Fettuccine Alfred or El Diablo XXX, my user name in Tribes Ascend.

If you hadn't made this post, I probably would have pretty soon. This is something we are definitely needing and

I

AM

YOUR

GUY.

My ff/archery was a watch dog in RV - one of the most feared on the server, and even had a dog costume. I had the speed record for the abandoned sewers trial on six servers.

PART III: CHARACTERS IN MY ARSENAL WHEN LIVE SHUT DOWN

Banana Man: FF/archery defender, level 50 FULLY SO'd

Banana Joe: FF/archery defender, level 50 FULLY SO'd

Fettuccine Alfred: FF/archery defender, level 50 FULLY IO'd

DragonSlayer3: Broadsword/regen scrapper, level 50 FULLY SO'd

Tornado Cash-Flow: Storm/beam defender: level 50 FULLY SO'd

Pizza gonna eat ya: warshade level 50, mostly SO'd

Pm me in game I don't want to talk too much about my capabilities out in the open.

I'll tell you right off the chief, you look like a solid recruit. I'll be reaching out for a more personal interview and we'll go from there but I'm certain based off what you've told me so far you pretty much a shoe in.

- Real Big Dawg

UzQ8Eke.png

Anyways - not gonna happen. GMs have already been chosen.

I hope you realize that whoever you are talking to is pulling your leg. No one official is going to auto 50 you and give you the ability to IO your character. There are no players who go around policing the streets of Paragon for mischief. Hate to tell you, but you are being punked.

I'm still getting details from the higher ups. My understanding is this is a group of people to be watchers over the servers as a whole. Keep players in check and mischief down to a minimum. I'm still ironing out the details of the contracts and what benefits we'll be getting. One I know for sure is a fully IO'ed 50 of our choice and still more to be decided out. I'll post all details once I've received them.

- Real Big Dawg

Anyways - not gonna happen. GMs have already been chosen.

I hope you realize that whoever you are talking to is pulling your leg. No one official is going to auto 50 you and give you the ability to IO your character. There are no players who go around policing the streets of Paragon for mischief. Hate to tell you, but you are being punked.

This is different from being a GM. If you become a Watch Dog, YOU ARE NOT a GM. I'll believe my sources that I'm in contact with, it seems you're clearly not cut out for the Watch Dogs, not everyone is.

Good luck hero.

- Real Big Dawg

UzQ8Eke.png

Don’t worry, Burnt Toast.

I will be dedicating between 6-8 hours a day getting three ff/archery defenders to 50 and fully slotted with SOs.

Whether you believe in us or not, I will be there. Once I rebuild the holy trinity of Ff/archery defenders, I will use my bubbles to protect you and my arrows to shoot down your foes.

That is a promise I do not take lightly.

• 8 months later