Is this a bug, or am I missing something?

TrexelCat

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not. But I swapped sides(hero to villain) to get the exploration badges for that side. And when I cam back I noticed that there is a "Count Down to Justice" power applied to my character.

That's not the possible bug part(though it seems to not actually count down and just stays there). The potential bug part is that after swapping sides, I don't appear to be able to get any day jobs. Did I miss something? Do I need to wait a specific amount of time after swapping sides to be able to get day jobs again?

Never mind, I'm a derp. Pocket D wasn't giving me the Day Job indicator, after switching sides, but I also logged out there and came back and never left. Left Pocket D and came back and the Day Job indicator came back.

Countdown to justice is a 7 day timer after which you will receive an alignment specific power.  Changing alignments again will remove that power and give countdown to *whatever alignment was chosen* and a new 7 day timer for an alignment power.

On 1/21/2024 at 12:31 PM, TheZag said:

Countdown to justice is a 7 day timer after which you will receive an alignment specific power.  Changing alignments again will remove that power and give countdown to *whatever alignment was chosen* and a new 7 day timer for an alignment power.

That's actually good to know. Thank you. Thought I had broken something with that.