Praetorian not receiving River Rat badge progress

Oubliette_Red

Character: Burnished Dragon (Ma/Nin Stalker)

Level: 17

Sever: Torch

My Betrayal Praetorian (currently L17 Resistance) Is not showing progress towards River Rat. I have swam multiple marker locations (All of Nova, 2 southern bridge locations in Imperial, and the 2 water-level bridge locations in Neutropolis), but there is no progress bar appearing in 'Closest to Completion' drop-down menu.

Typically I will swim the locations for a zone when I've completed the arcs and ready to move to the next zone. This time the first ones I grabbed were the water-level bridges in Neutropolis.

I rolled up a new Resistance Praetorian and also used an existing Primal character that hadn't been to Praetoria yet and both received progress towards the badge, showing in the dropdown.

Transferred Burnished Dragon to Beta and swam (and ran across) the NW bridge in Neutropolis, still no badge progress.

Edited by Oubliette_Red

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.