Snow Fight (Beast/Nature)

Pinball Wizard (FF/Energy)

Prickly Bush (Plant/Thorn)

• Like 2

MeAndThisArmy (Mercs/Rad)

Captain Potato (Spines/Fire)

Abbess Void (Dark/Cold controller)

Merry Widow (Fortunata)

Phillip Fathom (Dark/Water and no that's not an original character but I'm still proud of it)

Bubblegasm (Bots/FF)

Honestly most of the funny stuff I have is found in the Bio text block. Almost no one fills those out, which is a real shame.

I was surprised he wasn't taken but I snagged Obscene Jester last night.

That's my only pun character name i can think of.

Anna Moon is an Egyptian mummy princess and her name is short for Anaksunamun. Might change her name to Anna K. Sunnymoon if itll fit.

I once made a toon who was the daughter of hippies. (Their last name was Barrett.) They named their girl Grinin. Grinin Barrett. In her bio, she said at least they didn't name her 'Moon flower' or some other stupid name. LOL

• Haha 2
y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!

Grassoline - Plant/fire dom. Technically saw it on another server back in the day and rolled one on my home server.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

All on Everlasting ...

• Shirayukihime (Ice/Ice Tanker) ... direct translation of the Japanese yields "White Snow Princess"
  • Sidhe Bang (Time/Dual Pistols Defender) ... Irish refugee in Praetoria who is unfairly good with guns (for those who don't know, Sidhe is pronounced "Shee")
  • Ku no Ichi (Ninja/Time Mastermind) ... direct translation of Japanese yields "One of Nine" ... but in Japanese the word Kunoichi means "female ninja" and also happens to be the strokes used to write "woman" (女)
  • Leggs (Huntswoman with Crab Backpack) ... former lingerie model abducted and brainwashed into being a Soldier of Arachnos
  • Ms Givings (Mind/Time Controller) ... her $Battlecry is "Trust your Ms Givings!" ... and her bio reads "You just ... know ... that Ms Givings is a really nice girl ..."
  • Topheavy Gs (Gravity/Time Controller) ... female character with the Chest slider set to maximum (duh...)
  • Autumn Turning (Peacebringer) ... has the Path Aura: Rainbow option, which just looks awesome while using Energy Flight due to the white streamers as part of the Energy Flight FX
  • Ms Terry (Warshade) ... not much is known about her (the Human) or about the Kheldian she merged with, go figure ...

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

Cheesy Grits was a Waffle House waitress from Georgia when she was doused with radioactive grits during a truck accident at work. She gained the ability to summon an infinite amount of grits from thin air and shoot beams of radiation because of course that's how it works.

Mucous Membrane - not that amusing until you see that he's bright green, dripping green slime, with green-tinted 'water blast' powers. Yes, he's a snot elemental.

Doctor Neurotic - It just rolls off the tongue, you know!

Miss Mutation - It's alliterative!

I've not made a pun name yet on any of the Homecoming servers, but some of my past ones.

Sorro the Spay Blade - A veterinarian Dual Blade/Regen Scrapper on Virtue. <.<

Land Mime - Traps/Fire Blast Defender build on a huge frame on the shortest height, and yeah... dressed like a mime.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

I once made a toon who was the daughter of hippies. (Their last name was Barrett.) They named their girl Grinin. Grinin Barrett. In her bio, she said at least they didn't name her 'Moon flower' or some other stupid name. LOL

I had a hippie character, a Plant Control/Nature Affinity Controller.  His name:  "Faroutman."

I also had a Dual Blades/Super Reflexes scrappers who wore white martial arts robes, had as horrible a FuManchu mustache as I could find, a conical hat, and used two katanas.  He was at teh very bottom of the height scale.  His name:  "Won Hung Lo."

And then there was my Bots/Traps Mastermind, Seymour Butz.

Pleased to meet you!  I am Animal, and I harbor Perverse Sexual Lust.

So this is weird.

I'm running an Apocalypse Cow on Excelsior.  But it's an MC/Psy Dom. 

I got excited that my silly character got noticed!  Then I realized OP probably isn't talking about me.

Hi I'm Captain Potato. We met on Tuesday! And I think I did the noticing. We should do more grouping soon.

My characters usually have realistic (as much as superheroes can be realistic) names, but my uncle has an Empathy Defender called Dr. Howe Yadoin.

• Haha 1

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior

I decided to make a farming character. He's a clown who's also an ex-con.

I named him "Paroled McDonald."

• Haha 2

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

Reformed Skull Girl (dark blast/kinetics) - sadly, I've forgotten the 50's exploitation movie-like bio I had for her. I'll have to make a new one.

Sidesplitter, who is, of course, claws/regeneration

The holiday terror...Santa's Claw (Kris Krinkle and his elfish mob)

Dr Maxwell Edison, a war mace/super reflexes brute

Max Velocity, who sadly used the very slow looking Kinetic Melee.

Regardless of how effective he is (tankers and scrappers are always effective), I have a joke character. He has no memory from before waking up beneath rubble in Galaxy City during the shivan attack. But he knows exactly who he is. He is the universe's answer to the eternal question*. He is... The One Who Cares!

*The eternal question is "Who cares?"