Change title color?

Horiksson

Hey there, when I hit 40 I finally went and changed my title (the one you can add "The" to) but forgot to change the color. Now it seems I can not change it again. Can this be done somehow or at least hidden? 

Thank you!

Screenshot 2024-02-07 101903.png

Just go to a trainer and there should be an option.

The color panels are on the left.

Top part is for the top part of the "The adjective, adjective". Bottom part is for the bottom part of the "The adjective, adjective".

I think if you are tagged Roleplaying then the rest of your name will always stay that color.

you can use the

/roleplaying

command to turn the Roleplaying flag on and off.

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Roleplaying_(Slash_Command)

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

I checked again and no change, I can select choose a title and it doesnt actually let me change anything it just tells me about it. I'll try again when I level to see if it opens up. The only thing I can think of is that I used my level 15 and 25 title options already and now I am stuck. 😞 

• Game Master

It should be available at any trainer at any time once you reach a “title granting” milestone (Level 15+).  You don’t need to earn a level to set it again, just visit any trainer, talk to them and choose “Train to a new level of power”, then “Choose your new title”.  The title color controls will be in the left of the title window. 

IMG_0065.png.8a32e88615ad32b8d7797f35c47d2221.png

Homecoming: City of Heroes -- Want to play? Start here. - Enjoy helping others? Join us as a GM.