Add Variety and adjust Pool Powers

So, any chance we can adjust these pools? In particular:

-Sorcery: can we get a NO FX option and an alternate option for Rune of Protection? Not a bad look but it's like a giant hoola hoop or floatation device. Also, it comes with a FLY travel power. Can we make it where you can pick FLY or SUPER SPEED or LEAP?

- Force of Will: Give us an option to take LEAP or SS or FLY

-Also give us options for travel power in the Experimentation.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BurtHutt said:

Sorcery: can we get a NO FX option and an alternate option for Rune of Protection?

I like this part. Not so much the rest. (I mean, I understand the sentiment. Science isn't limited to a super speed effect, for instance.)

Normally I'd agree with this. Certainly I've argued many times over the years that the Medicine pool should have some alternatives to the tri-corder. But the Sorcery pool isn't a standard power pool, it's specifically an Origin Pool.

The Sorcery Pool is specifically meant to represent magic powers, just as the other Origin Pool powers are specifically meant to represent abilities from other Origins.

Sorry, request denied.

JudgeJoe200.gif.63f1ebdcf77020f5c282447bf52d1497.gif

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

10 minutes ago, PeregrineFalcon said:

Normally I'd agree with this. Certainly I've argued many times over the years that the Medicine pool should have some alternatives to the tri-corder. But the Sorcery pool isn't a standard power pool, it's specifically an Origin Pool.

The Sorcery Pool is specifically meant to represent magic powers, just as the other Origin Pool powers are specifically meant to represent abilities from other Origins.

Sorry, request denied.

JudgeJoe200.gif.63f1ebdcf77020f5c282447bf52d1497.gif

Yeah no. I appreciate the comments but I reject them.

I don't see any reason why you can't have a NO FX option on powers. That seems like a no brainer. Or an alternate animation. I'd really like this for Rune of Protection. 

• Like 2