Crashed At Atlas Park Screen

Solidsteel70

Hello everyone. I am veteran of the game. I used to play in Guardian, back then as Solidsteel. I am happy to return and play this game again, but my game keeps crashing after character creation and during the loading screen to Atlas Park stops at %70 and crashes, so any ideas, some help please.

Edited by Solidsteel70

• Solidsteel70 changed the title to Crashed At Atlas Park Screen

Not that it should matter but which launcher are you using? Tequila or the HC launcher?

Also, servers just went down for maint, so everyone will have a hard time getting back in. <.<

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

I am using the HCL. Not familiar with the Tequila launcher. I've been doing this since yesterday afternoon. I know about the servers are down atm. I just created a Villain and tried to log-in to Rogue Isle and I got another messages sayins the following:

C:Program Files (x86)Homecoming/assets/issue24/geomBC.pigg:Corrupt pig file detected Read failed for file: object_library/city_zones/statues_dirty_sm/statues_dirty_sm.geo-1

Your data might be corrupted, please run the patcher and try again.

Question where is the patcher ???

8 minutes ago, Solidsteel70 said:

I am using the HCL. Not familiar with the Tequila launcher. I've been doing this since yesterday afternoon. I know about the servers are down atm. I just created a Villain and tried to log-in to Rogue Isle and I got another messages sayins the following:

C:Program Files (x86)Homecoming/assets/issue24/geomBC.pigg:Corrupt pig file detected Read failed for file: object_library/city_zones/statues_dirty_sm/statues_dirty_sm.geo-1

Your data might be corrupted, please run the patcher and try again.

Question where is the patcher ???

Rt-click on Homecoming button in the launcher and select 'Verify' in the popup menu.

You can also click on the 3-dots ... at the bottom-rt corner of the Homecoming button.

Edited by Oubliette_Red
  • Like 2

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.