Good secondary for a TW build?

Polecat

Just a quick question for ya'll. What's a good secondary for Titan Weapons? I tried Will, but it doesn't feel right. Any recommendations for a secondary that'll work well with TW? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Polecat
Misspellings

On 2/12/2024 at 10:40 AM, Erratic1 said:

Bio, Energy Aura, Super Reflexes, Invulnerability....

I'll admit I've had bad luck with Invuln outside of a Tanker. I'm already using Bio with a Spines brute (a very fun combo, I must admit). EA and SR sync well with TW? I suppose with that first -def attack, it would go well with them. I had an old Kat/SR scrapper back in the live days....

3 minutes ago, Polecat said:

I'll admit I've had bad luck with Invuln outside of a Tanker. I'm already using Bio with a Spines brute (a very fun combo, I must admit). EA and SR sync well with TW? I suppose with that first -def attack, it would go well with them. I had an old Kat/SR scrapper back in the live days....

Invulnerability is great for any melee class, though more impressive on Brutes and Tankers for being able to reach resistance caps along with the defnsive boosts. EA comes with +Rchg and endurance gain--both things which benefit TW. 

For funs and giggles, I played an SR/TW Tanker because someone argued SR, being probabilistic, was a bad idea for a Tanker and I wanted to prove them wrong. Had fun with the character.

5 hours ago, StriderIV said:

It might have been for a Tanker, but I believe @SomeGuy paired TW with Electric Armor to great success haha.

Elec seems to get a great deal of love, but I am trying to branch out a little. Right now I'm experimenting with a Pistols/Elec Sentinel, so I don't want to jump on another Elec yet. Tho if I did, Kin/Elec, or StJ/Elec seems like a better pick (I just really like Kin, and StJ seems to really perform well, esp on my Stalker)

Yeah I have a Ele/TW tanker. I used to rock a TW/Ele Brute....but tanker changes. The only other armor set for tankers that I feel like get's a better survivability nod from me is Rad Armor.

But I'm a big fan of Ele Armor and TW paired together. Performs REALLY well and it has some real nostalgia for me.

For scrapper? I'm a big fan of TW on ENA, Rad, or Bio. Ena/Rad are both really sturdy and Bio is...well, a very glass cannon nuke. Also, they all three have taunt auras. Very important for me. I mostly solo so this matters a lot to me.

I'm a really big fan of my TW/ENA Scrapper. Does really good damage and I can easily get the survivability numbers I want. I have to compromise a lot with resist/hybrid sets to do that.

Edited by SomeGuy