Which one of you jokers dumped a bunch of cheap LotG on the Market?

sbloyd

On 2/18/2024 at 11:41 AM, MoonSheep said:

oh the days when an LoTG would sell for 55-60 million

cheap prices are beneficial for a lot of the community but the inf hoarder in me does miss the high prices

How do u make 30 million anyway?

3 minutes ago, jopred said:

How do u make 30 million anyway?

Is this a general question on how to get influence (money) in the game?

The simplest, and inevitable way, is to play a level 50 character.  Your influence earning is proportional to your level.

The fastest way, which many find to be tedious and boring, is working the market (auction house).  You're sitting there working the market interface instead of playing.

In between, is farming.  This is where you build a character to be highly survivable and do good damage in very specific conditions - then play them in those conditions repeatedly.  For example, you might do radio missions against only one type of enemy.  Or, at the extreme, you use the Mission Architect system and play one specific mission over and over.  Plenty of people find this boring, but some enjoy it since you're actually hitting enemies.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

3 hours ago, Ironblade said:

Is this a general question on how to get influence (money) in the game?

The simplest, and inevitable way, is to play a level 50 character.  Your influence earning is proportional to your level.

The fastest way, which many find to be tedious and boring, is working the market (auction house).  You're sitting there working the market interface instead of playing.

In between, is farming.  This is where you build a character to be highly survivable and do good damage in very specific conditions - then play them in those conditions repeatedly.  For example, you might do radio missions against only one type of enemy.  Or, at the extreme, you use the Mission Architect system and play one specific mission over and over.  Plenty of people find this boring, but some enjoy it since you're actually hitting enemies.

I enjoy Radio mission! Just as long as i play together with ppl... 😞

• Like 1