/unbind overriden by Keybind Profile

Fade

The basic issue: /unbind seems to be overridden by the now-functioning "Keybind Profile" system. Tested by trying to unbind "C", which closes the chat window by default. Also tested by trying to unbind W and I can still run forward.

The story: In trying to rapidly fix all my Combat Attributes across all my characters after the new update, I created the following commands in a text file:

C "monitorattribute To Hit Bonus$$monitorattribute Damage Bonus$$monitorattribute Recovery Rate$$monitorattribute Endurance Consumption$$monitorattribute Recharge Time Bonus"

shift+C "monitorattribute Ranged Defense$$monitorattribute Melee Defense$$monitorattribute AOE Defense"
alt+C "unbind C$$unbind shift+C$$unbind alt+C"

Loading that file and using those commands all worked great, but after using alt+C to remove the new binds, I found that pressing C now reverted back to the original function of closing the chat window, rather than having C do nothing at all.

I manually attempted to use /unbind C as well, which did nothing.

I then used /bind C "" to remove the functionality of the key, which worked fine. /unbind C returned C to the "close chat window" function.

I also tested /unbind W, which did not unbind W.

It occurs to me that this might not be a bug, and that /unbind might be intended to reset the bind back to whatever is currently default, but to my knowledge that's not how the command worked prior to the update.